Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem adding new dissector

From: Doug Fajardo <dfajardo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:21:23 -0700
Good idea, but it didnt work.

I notice that the target file 'packet-pp.c' is not being listed when the
Makefile attempted to create the register.c file.

Question: Should I need to modify the Makefile.in file? or is that built
automatically?

Oh..S$%!  Never mind. I see the problem.  I need automake version 1.9 to
remake the Makefile.in ! (I only have version 1.6 installed)

Thanks for the quick response, though.
*** Doug F.