Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SVN Commit With IPMB Support?

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:42:37 +0100
Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if the supposed SVN commit/patch for IPMB dissecting support has been checked in or has been made available somewhere? I've been checking the SVN commits every few hours, and haven't come across it, nor can I find the supposed information on it in the Bugzilla.

Thanks, Tyson.