Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New style in IO Graph: Dot
From: Stig Bjørlykke <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:24:34 +0200
Den 26. aug. 2007 kl. 16.26 skrev Abhik Sarkar:

PS: A couple of more styles wouldn't hurt, would they? Perhaps a
triangle and a square. :-)
I don't think we really need different type of dots.  It's difficult
to spot the difference with 1 and 2 pixels per tick, and even with
the other resolutions it's still possible to have different colors :)
But I'm wondering why it's called FBar and not Bar.  I know the F is
for filled bar, but for the end user I think it's better to just call
it Bar.  Any opinions?

--
Stig Bjørlykke