Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New style in IO Graph: Dot
From: Stig Bjørlykke <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:17:11 +0200
Den 26. aug. 2007 kl. 18.09 skrev Stephen Fisher:

Don't forget to add this to the user's guide :)
It's not much information about the styles in the user's guide, but I
have updated the existing info.
It seems like all screen captures in the user's guide is taken on a
MS windows system, except the IO Graphs.  Could someone make a new
capture with my patch (r22644) for displaying the first segment and
the zero marker?  Or is it OK to have screen captures from different
systems?

--
Stig Bjørlykke