Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New style in IO Graph: Dot

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:17:11 +0200
Den 26. aug. 2007 kl. 18.09 skrev Stephen Fisher:

Don't forget to add this to the user's guide :)

It's not much information about the styles in the user's guide, but I have updated the existing info.

It seems like all screen captures in the user's guide is taken on a MS windows system, except the IO Graphs. Could someone make a new capture with my patch (r22644) for displaying the first segment and the zero marker? Or is it OK to have screen captures from different systems?

--
Stig Bjørlykke