Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] oid_* functions missing

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:31:49 +0100
I'm seeing

epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_to_subid_buf'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_get_from_encoded'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_resolved'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_subid2string'

on the latest trunk. Anyone got any clues what's happened here?

Cheers

Richard