Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] oid_* functions missing
From: Richard van der Hoff <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:48:19 +0100
Richard van der Hoff wrote:
I'm seeing

epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_to_subid_buf'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_get_from_encoded'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_resolved'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `oid_subid2string'

on the latest trunk. Anyone got any clues what's happened here?
Ah, I think I see what's happened. Joerg has regenerated the
asn-generated dissectors, which has rolled-in LEGO's half-finished
changes to packet-snmp. Between the two of you, please could you get
this building again?
Cheers

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <[email protected]>
Telephony Gateways Project Manager