Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Improve Tcap session management

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:10:50 -0400
Florent Drouin wrote:
   Hi,

I have found the problem, so I did add the same protection, found in expert.c, again "read filter" in the tcap tap. Thanks for pointing this bug.
I did rename the decoding function for ANSI and ITU as suggested.
And by the way, I did correct when a dissector want's to unregister it's ssn. As the ITU, and ANSI table for sccp.ssn is common, you can not unregister an ssn(ITU) in the SCCP table if it is used by an ANSI subdissector.

Checked in rev 22421, thanks!