Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Improve Tcap session management

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:58:57 -0400
Florent Drouin wrote:
   Hi,

Could you apply this patch to improve the Tcap session management,
and create the missing version tag in epan/tcap-persistentdata.c and epan/tcap-persistentdata.h ?

Unfortunately a couple changes squeezed into tcap.cnf since you submitted this patch (one from me, even) and that part of the patch doesn't apply cleanly any more. I may try to manually merge it but I'm not sure I'll get it right. Could you update yours?