Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] using trac to file bug tickets

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 04:45:09 -0700
shirish wrote:

        I just saw the wiki, it is pretty messy

Messy in what way?

& sourceforge is no
great shakes when it comes to putting tickets.

You're not supposed to use SourceForge to file bugs for Wireshark, you're supposed to use Wireshark's Bugzilla site:

	http://bugs.wireshark.org/

Although I am no
developer but as a user I like trac quite a bit & hence made an
introductory guide/post at
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/trac-enhanced-wiki-issue-tracking-system-91435-post595248.html

Trac might be an interesting replacement for the current Wiki and Bugzilla. (I don't know whether it'd be worthwhile just as a replacement for the Wiki, without also replacing Bugzilla.)