Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] using trac to file bug tickets

From: shirish <shirishag75@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:10:29 +0530
Hi all,
       I just saw the wiki, it is pretty messy & sourceforge is no
great shakes when it comes to putting tickets. Although I am no
developer but as a user I like trac quite a bit & hence made an
introductory guide/post at
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/trac-enhanced-wiki-issue-tracking-system-91435-post595248.html

I have also given therein, the no. of projects I know which use it &
which I kinda contribute sometimes. The fact that it has got its own
wiki is icing on the cake as if one can edit it using GUI or
otherwise. It also supports svn so you  do not need to move anywhere
else.

http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/BlocklistPlugin as an e.g. wiki entry.

Disclaimer : I am nowhere associated with trac or edgewall.org in any way .

It would be interesting to see what you guys think of it?

--
         Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17