Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Hang in filter expression dialog

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:50:26 -0700
I've noticed a problem recently where the expression building dialog
hangs when launched from the file open dialog after you click on filter
then expression.  It was working fine when I logged a bug for a harmless
console error arising from a bad cast - bug 1334 (I have a fix ready for
that, but it doesn't fix this bigger problem).  SVN rev 20547 was the
last time I knew it to work.  This is showing up on FreeBSD, Linux, and
MacOS X in the latest SVN.

Could someone take a look at this if they have time?  I haven't had much
of a chance yet..

Thanks,

Steve