Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] AMQP dissector patch

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:19:47 -0700
Thanks, that's no problem then.  I just tried applying your patch, but
it failed on all hunks.  Would it be possible to do an svn update and
regenerate the patch?  Is any part of this patch included in your patch
that Ronnie committed on March 28th?  That was revision 21254.  The
filename you attached claims it is against 21226 so that could be
causing the problem.