Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Only a gtk2.tmp directory generated

From: "Slosberg, Jeffrey \(US SSA\)" <jeffrey.slosberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:49:43 -0400

Im trying to build a modified version of the source code and I don’t get any error messages but I only have a gtk2.tmp directory generated which doesn’t have any executables.  In my root I have all the executables generated but of course they don’t work.

If I try building in cygwin instead of cmd I get:

“Linking wireshark-gtk2.exe”

“link: invalid option – s”, “nmake : fatal error U1077” ‘link’ : return code ‘0x1’”, “Stop.”

Not sure if this is cygwin issue or this is also the problem in cmd but that cmd doesn’t print the message.  Also worth noting I can successfully build the original version of the source, and the modified version has been build by other individuals.

Thanks

Jeff