Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to make tcap subdissector in plugin

From: "yin sun" <sunyin51@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:59:29 -0400
Hello developer,

I have made the FooPage example working for plugin. Now I want to have
a plugin similar to GSM-MAP but as a plugin. Basically this plugin
will provide decoder for new opcode. The problem is, to register under
tcap I have to call add_itu_tcap_subdissector as I read from gsmmap
code. And this function is defined in dissectors.lib, which is not
visible to plugin. So the question is
1. Can we in general make all the functions in dissectors accessible to plugin.
2. where should we draw a line between dissector and plugin.

Thanks,
/Yin