Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21622: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:00:54 -0700
Kukosa, Tomas wrote:
Sorry, as I have only Windows build environment I missed that
non-Windows makefile is wrong.
The makefile.nmake contains "-p q932.ros -o q932-ros" options making
what you want.
I could change non-Windows makefile but I can not test it.

OK, I've checked in a change to Makefile to match Makefile.nmake (and some changes to Makefile.nmake to use $(PROTOCOL_NAME), and undid the dissector name changes.

It might be interesting to see whether we could come up with a scheme to have a template for the asn1 Makefiles - or generate them from Makefile.am files - and Makefile.nmake files, so that we can more easily make sure they do similar things.