Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [patch] update for ETHERNET Powerlink dissector

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:55:27 +0100
Committed revision 20937.
Best regards
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Daniel Krüger
Skickat: den 24 februari 2007 16:57
Till: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] [patch] update for ETHERNET Powerlink dissector

Hello,

thanks to David Buechi for his EPL v2 dissector.

I attached a patch to this dissector, which includes some corrections,
updates and SDO by UDP support. I will upload a sample capture of SDO by
UDP to the wiki. The patch is fuzzy tested against the current SVN rev
under Linux and it builds also under MSVC2005. Maybe I will provide
further updates in the future.

I have a feature request: is it possible to add a shortcut for "Start
capture". I start and stop capturing very often and a shortcut is very
handy. I know that capturing must be configured at first.

cu
   Daniel