Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [patch] update for ETHERNET Powerlink dissector

From: Daniel Krüger <krda79@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:57:28 +0100
Hello,

thanks to David Buechi for his EPL v2 dissector.

I attached a patch to this dissector, which includes some corrections, updates and SDO by UDP support. I will upload a sample capture of SDO by UDP to the wiki. The patch is fuzzy tested against the current SVN rev under Linux and it builds also under MSVC2005. Maybe I will provide further updates in the future.

I have a feature request: is it possible to add a shortcut for "Start capture". I start and stop capturing very often and a shortcut is very handy. I know that capturing must be configured at first.

cu
  Daniel