Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I've "officially" dropped support for Windows NT 4.0 ...

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:06:04 -0800
Michael Zuffoletti wrote:
> I didn't have a problem installing the official 0.99.5 build with
> WinPcap 4 on NT4. I didn't notice any warning or install failure.
> However, this install as well as my own build of trunk rev 20835 with
> MSVC6 would not run. They gave the "PrintDlgExW could not be located"
> error.
>
> I found that my GTK1 build would run and it appears to capture and
> dissect without any problems.
>
> The official 0.99.4 build seems to work without problems. I got it
> from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wireshark/wireshark-setup-0.99.4.exe

I mark previous releases on SourceForge as "hidden", but if you know the
direct URL (as shown above) downloads will still work.

You can also download previous releases from the "all-versions"
directory on the main server:

    http://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/all-versions/

This directory should be present on the other download mirrors as well.