Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What do you use to get a boolean

From: "Hal Lander" <hal_lander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:15:43 -0900
It does look like the value you pass to
proto_tree_add_boolean(tree, id, tvb, start, length, value);
is not a 1 or a 0 it is the raw data byte containing the boolean at the position defined by the mask.

If I am correct this makes the documentation a bit missleading.

Anybody know if there is a function that returns the boolean (1 or 0) value of the flag or do I have to do the masking myself to get it?

Hal