Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lightweigth tshark anybody?

From: Lars Ruoff <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:32:16 +0100
Hi list!

I would like to compile my own light-weight version of tshark, with only a minimum of protocols enabled (basically all i need is Frame,etherent,IP,UDP/TCP,RTP,RTCP + some dependencies).
The goal is to substantially reduce the size of libwireshark.dll .
I remember running into dependency problems when i tried to kick out some of the packet-xxx.c last time i tried that. Anyone knows a way (or has it done already) to throw out unneccessary stuff easily?

best regards,
Lars Ruoff