Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissecting XML payload

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 00:09:32 +0100
There's not full DTD support (some features are not implemented, some
DTDs need to be massaged) but there's enough to obtain fileds against
which to filter from a DTD file.

To have your DTD file loaded you can copy it  in the dtds/ directory
that you can find in the data directory (the one with wireshark.exe on
windows or $PREFIX/share/wireshark on *nix). You can find some working
DTDs in there too.

Luis