Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Update Camel ASN1 definition to 3GPP TS 29.078 7.3.0 Release 7

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:38:22 +0100
      Hello,

Here is a patch to update the Camel ASN1 definition to version 3GPP TS
29.078 7.3.0 Release 7.
Some definitions for element SIZE have been replaced to use the
capSpecificBound variables, and some decoding problemes, like for Establish
temporary connection have been solved.
I did notice that the CalledPartyBCDNumber (ISDN-AddressString (1..9) ) is
not inline with the last definition (1..41), but I did not update it.
In fact, I am not sure to understand why we use this type for the
CalledPartyBCDNumber definition, as it is not imported.

There is still a conflict between Extensions and ExtensionsArray. I think
we could remove one of both definitions.
If you could have a look on it before applying the patch.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

(See attached file: camel.asn.diff.gz)(See attached file:
packet-camel-template.c.diff.gz)