Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capture Filter tns.data_flag.rts

From: "david lopez" <dalopezperez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:18:43 +0000
Hello I'm trying to use this filter 'tns.data_flag.rts' to capture only RTS/CTS packets

I'm typing this in my shell: tethereal -i ath0 -c 500 -f tns.data_flag.rts

An d I'm grtting the next error messege:  Unable to parse the capture filter string (syntax error). Interestingly enough, this lools like a valid display filter. Are you sure you didn't mixthem up

Can somebody help me?

Thank you