Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] Disable UDP checksum preference

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:25:06 -0700
Attached is a patch to allow the disabling of the UDP checksum
verification for cards that offload it and report it incorrectly.  An
option is already available to disable it for UDPLite, but not straight
UDP.  It works just like TCP's disable checksum verification preference.
Most of the patch is just indentation changes for a new if().  I also
updated the user's guide to list UDP as one of the protocols Wireshark
is able to validate the checksum for (section 7.7).

Thanks,
  Steve