Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark and jitter

From: "Cole" <cole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:51:49 +0200
Hi.

Ive been playing with wireshark on RTP streams, and I see that you have a
option in the gui Under statistics to show all RTP streams, and it
calculates a jitter value in there.

I would like to know if anyone is currently working on something for tshark
to display the jitter statistics or if not, then exactly how difficult you
think it would be to port this into tshark.

I have the time and am willing to work on this myself, but just wondering if
this is even possible at this moment or not?

Regards
/Cole