Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Trace available of SCSI-OSD

From: Joe Breher <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:06:54 -0600
After a license review, I am quite sure I am authorized to disseminate some example traces of SCSI-OSD. To this end, I have added a short example trace to the SampeCaptures, in the SAN-related protocol family section. Look for scsi-osd-example-001.pcap.

Enjoy.

Joe Breher wrote:
Ronnie -

Some example traces should be in your personal inbox. I need to do some checking to see whether I am at liberty to release them to the public at large. I'll find some way to make that happen.

For those who may be following along:

I guess I've committed to the task of adding some SCSI-OSD-specific info to the wiki. I've never edited a wiki before, so please be patient.