Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IPsec Dissector to decrypt ESP Payload

From: Frédéric Roudaut <roudaut.frederic@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:19:03 +0200
Hi,

sorry for my late answer. You're right for the key. To enter binary keys you need to modify the dissector. It should easy to adapt. If needed, I could easily add this but however not before the beginning of september.
Sorry for that.

best regards,

--
Frederic Roudaut

Filonenko Alexander-AAF013 a écrit :
Frederic,

I am using ESP decryption features of your dissector and it is very useful.
I have one question though. How can I use arbitrary (non-ASCII) encryption key with preferences available for ESP? Is the key limited to ASCII characters only?

Thank you,
Alex