Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] HELP! - text file in GUI

From: "Priyanka Kamath" <priyankakamath@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:55:34 +0530
Hi All,

I am planning to display a text file which contains some relevant information in the Wireshark GUI.
My text file contains parameters as below:

Mobile Number
Source
Destination
Time
Event Type

I am trying to convert this to the pcap format by adding the pcap headers, record headers and dummy Ethernet, IP and UDP headers in front of the text content. Is this possible?
Also, if i write a dissector to read the text fields, will it get displayed correctly in the GUI?

Thanks a lot!

--
Regards,
Priyanka