Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build problem after update
From: "Tinoshi Kitazawa" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0200
Yes, now it works! Thank you!

Giorgio Tino

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Combs" <[email protected]>
To: "Developer support list for Wireshark" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build problem after update

I just updated Net-SNMP in the wireshark-win32-libs repository to
version 5.3.0.1 for the upcoming release.  Running "nmake -f
makefile.nmake setup" should pull it down.

Tinoshi Kitazawa wrote:
Hi,

I've updated my wireshark project (windows) using SVN, and now I get the
following error:

packet.cops.c
packet-cops.c(72) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h': No such file or directory
packet-snmp.c
packet-snmp-template.c(70) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h': No such file or directory
Generatin Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'

before the update, everything was working fine... I have a .zip file of the
wireshark folder as it was before the update, and it doesn't have any
net-snmp dir nor net-snmp-config.h files.... What happened? I'm a newbie so probably I forgot to do something after update... but it sounds strange...
Thanks in advance,

Giorgio Tino