Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Build problem after update

From: "Tinoshi Kitazawa" <tinoshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 00:19:56 +0200
Hi,

I've updated my wireshark project (windows) using SVN, and now I get the following error:

packet.cops.c
packet-cops.c(72) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h': No such file or directory
packet-snmp.c
packet-snmp-template.c(70) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h': No such file or directory
Generatin Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'

before the update, everything was working fine... I have a .zip file of the wireshark folder as it was before the update, and it doesn't have any net-snmp dir nor net-snmp-config.h files.... What happened? I'm a newbie so probably I forgot to do something after update... but it sounds strange...

Thanks in advance,

Giorgio Tino