Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Ethereal-dev] Dissector SSL : patch + bugs

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:48:00 +1000
did anyone check this patch in?

On 5/19/06, authesserre samuel <sauthess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry for spam I forgot to attach the file....
I correct my mistake...

sorry for this mistake

Samuel

On 5/19/06, authesserre samuel < sauthess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

You will find at the end of this mail the patch for 0.99.0 version of ethereal that integrate modifications for TLS 1.1  and renegotiation  (made  in colaboration with  Paolo Abeni  < paolo.abeni@xxxxxxxx>, the decryption modifications author)
I have, I think follow your advices...
put the patch in ethereal 0.99.0 directory and run "patch -p1 < ethereal-0.99.0-TLS1.1.patch" command.
To not have problem with TCP checksums disable it in options. (I haven't time to find problem now but I will search later)

I have one question : how the ethereal file versionning work ? (for example $Id: packet-tcp.c 17681 2006-03-20 10:52:53Z sahlberg $)
If someone can explain me how thats work or where I can find solution I will thank him ;)

I wish that's will be useful

regards,

Samuel