Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Full-disclosure] Re: Bypassing of web filters by using ASCII (f

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:42:57 +0200
The topic is about how ASCII characters with bit 8 set are handled.
I haven't access to my sources right now, so I can't verfiy this.
If this is the case, the right thing to do would be do display any
characters > 0x7F as "undisplayable".

 Ciao
  Joerg
----- Forwarded message from imipak <imipak@xxxxxxxxx> -----