Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems With User's Guide

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:25:26 +0200
Wienhold, Kathy wrote:
Hello,
I am currently reading through the "Wireshark User's Guide, 18350 for Wireshark 0.99.0", and I believe that the entire document is missing image data.

Two instances for example purposes:
    1.  Page xi (Preface): You seem to be missing the warning/note/tip icons both here and throughout the rest of the document (see also p.8, Section 1.6.3 for example).
    2.  Page 2:  The actual figure here is missing.  If this is intentional, you might put in some text like, "<This image intentionally missing.>".
The images should be there.

Which doc did you choose? Build it yourself or downloaded from wireshark.org? Which format (html, pdf, ...)?

Regards, ULFL