Smb2-protocol: Re: [Smb2-protocol] more flags...

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:05:27 +1100
It conflicted with my recent P bit patch.
I merged the meat of your patch by hand.
Please verify I didnt drop anything.

I have also seen new additions to NTLMSSP.
In the NTLMSSP_AUTH PDU inside the NTLMv2 response is a list of "names"
Two new names are seen
one with name type 6   which contains a 4 byte integer with the value 2
then also nametype 7 which contains a NTTIME 8 byte timestamp.

I will check in code to decode name type 7  as "current client time"  for the time being.