Smb2-protocol: Re: [Smb2-protocol] more flags...

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:45:07 +1100
I think those two bytes are just uninitialized data.

In several captures I have I see completely different pattern,  sometimes the Request contains the same value for several calls, then they use other values.

Some sequences i have the requests having
6F00   and the responses  0100
other sequences in the same capture are
7E00 and the response are 0100

Other sequences the responses start going 0100 0200 0300 0400   then jumping back to 0100 for the rest of the trace.