Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] SMB2 Ioctl updates

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 01:31:41 +0000
I have updated the ioctl decoding and added decoding of several ioctl
structures.

Assuming that the ioctls in smb2 is a superset of those in smb i would
like to rip out the ioctl code from smb and just call the hadnler in
smb2 instead.
To do this i would really like some smb ioctl example captures.   (all
the ones i found i have are IS_VOLUME_MOUNTED and they dont take any
in/out parameters)

I also changed the SMB and SMB2  Get[FS]Info calls for the OBJECTID
level to call the dissector for the structure FILE_OBJECTID_BUFFER
which is 64 bytes in size.

See  http://wiki.ethereal.com/SMB2/Ioctl/FILE_OBJECTID_BUFFER