Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Missing percentage on Protocol Hierarchy Report?

From: "Velasquez Venegas Jaime Omar" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:20:49 -0500
While diagnosting an overload of traffic on the lan interface of a
router connected to Internet i got this with ethereal on the
Statistics\Protocol Hierarchy Report:

Protocol Hierachy Report:

Protocol ,%Packets
------------------
Tcp      ,  86.12%
....http ,  25.90%
....ssl  ,   0.60%
....msn  ,   1.25%
....rtsp ,   0.05%
....data ,   6.00%
....malfpack,0.01%

Am i wrong or shouldn't the sum of the protocols that tcp comprise be
86.12%?
Why is it that http+ssl+msn+rtsp+data+malformedpackers is only 33.81%,
where is the missing 52.31% of tcp traffic ?

Thanks,