Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RTP to avi file

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:08:32 +0200

Hello,

I am working with both H264 and h263+ codec. My aim is to compare the
implementation performance through an ethereal trace analysis. Actualy, I would
like to replay the video from the rtp stream and save it into a avi file if it
is possible.

I know that there is a lot of post about it but I did not find any relevant
response.

I have tried several tutorials available on ethereal.com (rtpplay with quicktime
player and JMF). But it is not what I'm looking for.

If anybody in here can help me out, i would be nice.

Thanks !!