Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] A initiate's request

From: Mike <mw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:59:56 -0400
While I believe I am somewhat literate in networking, I definitely am not, and probably won't become a guru on all network protocols. With that disclaimer I am trying to put the information it collects into a database I can process with some tools I understand.

The end result of my efforts will be a small system that will track protocols, traffic, performance, volumes, site to site traffic, anon on several subnets then summarize to my Intranet level.

I would appreciate any suggestions and/or thoughts on doing this.

Thanks, Mike