Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Build problem on Solaris 10

From: Chris <cpj1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:31:01 -0500 (CDT)
I'm not on the list, so I couldn't find out what the message id was to the
follow-up, so this message won't be properly threaded.

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Jaap wrote:

> It looks like make skips over the epan directory where the dissectors
> come from, the code you're missing. Maybe you could try to make the
> target all-recursive.

I never saw any errors when I make went through the epan, or the
epan/dissectors directory.  There are no failures during the make process
of the wiretap directory, epan, plugings, tools, etc.

Any chance I can see the config parameters, or the config.log that is
generated from the regular builds of the Sparc architecture release of
Ethereal?  That might help me step in the right direction.

Christopher Josephes
cpj1@xxxxxxxx