Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] RTP, jitter, delay, BW , are that valures calculated by eth

From: "Lars Ruoff" <Lars.Ruoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:48:11 +0200
Hello,
i dont' answer directly to your questions below due to lack of time, but i
had a look at the file you sent me.
The problem with the reverse direction 192.168.1.100->192.168.1.101 is that
all packets have the marker bit set!
But packets with the marker bit are currently excluded from delay/jitter
calculation!
It may be worthwhile to discuss that on the general list.
best regards,
Lars Ruoff