Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Question about TCP stream graph

From: mujeeb chowdhry <gb_va@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I'm a newbie. I've a question about TCP stream graph
--> Round Trip time graph. The captured graph is
showing RTT .04 secs and sequence number[B] 90000. My
question is what is sequence number representing and
does it mean that in .04 secs 90000 bytes of data is
processed. Please pardon my ignorance.

Thanks,
Mujeeb