Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] TCP segment of reassembled PDU

From: "J Desrochers" <superdelsol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:57:58 -0400
hello everyone,

due to some network slowdown (slow login...)  i decided to sniff our network
and see if i can get more information...

during my capture i get tons of ///   [TCP segment of reassembled PDU] ///

they are usually followed by lots of ACK

what does it mean ?
it is ok ?

does it affect the network performance ?

Thanks for your advice!

Jerome