Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] how to get total time of a connections?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:02:14 +0200
Sake Blok wrote:
I have never looked into the details of GPL, but I can imagine that
it would fit my idea about sharing this script. I will have a look
into it...
A simplified version can be found at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/deed.en and the full text is at: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
... and will put the script in the Tools page when I have decided
if GPL is useful for this script :)

Cheers,   Sake

PS For now, the 'borrowed' license from Matt's Script Archive is sufficient I think for people to use it up till then, don't
    you think?
No problem with that.

I just mentioned the license because putting content into the Wiki requires the GPL license (see http://wiki.ethereal.com/License for details about the wiki).

Putting such tools on the mailing list tends to be forgotten quickly and searching for it can be difficult. If adding it to the Wiki there's a better chance that someone else will find it useful ...

Regards, ULFL