Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] how to get total time of a connections?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:25:04 +0200
Sake Blok wrote:
On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 02:19:15PM -0400, George Nychis wrote:
Sorry, I understand what you're saying now.  I got the script working,
just had to do:
tethereal -o
column.format:"No.","%m","Time","%t","hw-src","%uhs","hw-dst","%uhd","Source","%s","src-port","%rS","Destination","%d","dst-port","%uD","len","%L","Protocol","%p","Info","%i"

OK, I was not aware of the -o option, I will include this in my script so it is independent of the current column settings. Last time I changed
them (added the hw-addresses) I needed to change the code. With the -o
option that is not necessary anymore :)
If you can release the script under the GPL (or something compatible), you may add it to the wiki as others might find it useful too.

The right place seems to be the Scripts section of the http://wiki.ethereal.com/Tools page.

Regards, ULFL