Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: iSER/iWARP

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:04:56 +0000
a wiki is sort of a dynamic web based documentation system where users
can collaborate and add/modify new pages and information.

please see    wiki.ethereal.com   where the ethereal wiki is.

on this wiki  we have pages and links between pages  where we and
others create pages and content that describe protocols and provide
example captures as a collaborative effort to create a
database/encyclopedia about network protocols.

please create wiki pages  on wiki.ethereal.com   for these two
protocols and upload to the samplecaptures page examples of these
protocols.
The wiki pages for these two protocols (one page for each) should
contain some background,  some history,  a brief description for the
protocols as well as links to where the standards for the protocols
can be found.

These two protocols should probably also be linked to from both the
http://wiki.ethereal.com/StorageProtocolFamily   and the
http://wiki.ethereal.com/iSCSI pages.