Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] MTP2 HSL (High Speed Link)

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:25:28 +0200
Hi Carl,

the answer depends on what you call a high speed signalling link:
1. If it is just the normal MTP2, but with longer sequence numbers,
   (defined in Q.703, Annex A), then it is supported. You can
   switch it in Edit/Preferences/MTP2.
2. If it is based on SSCOP, then I'm not sure if it is supported,
   but SSCOP support is in Ethereal. You could send me a trace
   and I can see what is missing.

Best regards
Michael