Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] NEED HELP

From: Diego Simak <dsimak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:08:37 -0300
I think that this page will be a good start:

http://www.ethereal.com/docs/eug_html_chunked/

Good luck
Diego

Ahmed Sharif wrote:
hi to all
i am a new member.... actually i am doing a project on multimedia and for this i am using asterisk software .... For network analyzation i have to use ETHEREAL both on windows and linux...... so how can i start so that i can learn this software easily....... plz do tell me separately for windows xp and for linux.....i am using ethereal-setup-0.10.14 .......i will be obliged.....