Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Compatable Systems

From: "Mr Fred (Dell 9300)" <Mr_Fred@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:48:00 -0500
Thanks for the reply.

I installed Redhat 9 and am trying to get USB interfaces to work.

Ethereal download gets very busy (Version Glare!) in trying to find current data.

Windows package is 1 file that includes Winpcap Etc.

Got lost very quickly trying to get instruction and proper version (Latest).

RPM's are marked , dont use .  Ouch

Will keep digging through the pile..

Fred
Linux Dazzled