Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] KeyTab

From: Chris Geier <chris.geier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:57:37 -0600
I have been digging into the fun and enjoyable Kerberos protocol as it is implemented in a Windows2003 environment.  I have been capturing packets and digging into them with Ethereal in an effort to learn more and get a better picture for what goes on.  I have been trying to decrypt them since I know the passwords etc it should be easy. I have seen references to creating a keytab file etc but have not found any good instructions on how this works or how to create a keytab file.

Any help?